1 year old B-day gift ideas







I was always that friend/cousin/sister who would get an inappropriately aged gift. I got my nephew this amazing silver race car that he almost rode down a flight of stairs on. I've gotten my friends cashmere sweaters, cowgirl boots and string bikini's for their baby showers. I mean how would i know I didn't have any kids at the time so I bought what I thought was cute (and it was). Although now that I have a one year old I understand more about age appropriate gifts. And why it's so awesome to receive a gift that ruby will actually use. Here are some ideas that are perfect for the walking or almost walking 1 year old. All are wooden from Plan toys and on amazon.com

1 comment:

Angelica said...

thanks for posting this!!! i'm on my way to target to buy a one year old gift and was hoping when i logged on that you had this advice for me - love your wisdom always!!! xo
p.s. i'm sure those cashmere sweaters and string bikinis were amazing haha

Followers