I voted!


I know it's pathetic that i've never voted before but.... i've never been passionate about anyone running before.  I felt so patriotic this year and I had to use my right to VOTE.  What I like about the outcome of this election was the camaraderie in the US and I look forward to seeing what comes out of this change.  Voting day was fun, we got up super early, got a coffee, took ruby with us and stood in line at our local elementary school. While we were placing our votes,  a class of 3rd graders came in the caferteria and all shouted "thank you for voting".  It was the highlight of my day and it truly reminded me that by voting not only was i looking out for my daughters future but the rest of the kids in the US.  Voting rocks and it pays off to make an effort.


No comments:

Followers